March 4, 2013 // 3:08 pm
I’m torn. I’m not sure whether to laugh at these guys or sympathize with them.
On the one hand, it must be pretty difficult to accomplish much of anything when you work at a liquor factory. On the other, could no one smell the damn thing?
Last Tuesday, overnight…
September 20, 2012 // 4:40 pm
There’s probably a condom joke in here somewhere.
As relayed by the Austrian Times, German-owned supermarket Billa has recently come under fire for a photo posted on its Facebook page showcasing packs of peeled bananas covered in plastic wrap.
Purportedly done to streamline the eating process, these pre-peeled ‘nanners…
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor