October 10, 2012 // 1:20 pm
Starbucks will be opening a slew of stores around the country that are strictly drive-thru and walk-up only, in an eco-friendly experiment.
For these new stores, the traditional sit-down area will be completely out of the picture.
The first store has already opened in Denver, Co. and while Starbucks…
September 20, 2012 // 4:40 pm
There’s probably a condom joke in here somewhere.
As relayed by the Austrian Times, German-owned supermarket Billa has recently come under fire for a photo posted on its Facebook page showcasing packs of peeled bananas covered in plastic wrap.
Purportedly done to streamline the eating process, these pre-peeled ‘nanners…
January 15, 2009 // 3:58 pm
“In the break room at work you ask the cute environmentalist that just started last week innocently, “Hey do you know where all the straws are?” and she coldly replies “in landfills” and walks away. Don’t let that be you—pick up a set of Endurance Drink Straws…
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor