April 15, 2013 // 3:33 pm
All right, for all the fanfare, we’ve got to admit the new chicken McWraps from McDonald’s are at best yawn-worthy, but what if they came with bacon and eggs and hash browns instead of those awful green wilted bits?
Europe, you are brilliant.
The new Breakfast McWrap from…
March 6, 2013 // 6:28 pm
If you’ve ever dreamed of eating a sandwich in the bathroom, you should move to London. On Foley Street in West London, a 19th century men’s restroom has been transformed into a new restaurant called the Attendant. Those Brits . . . they think of everything!
With a fancy, Victorian…
November 27, 2012 // 8:12 pm
There’s an ignorant crack about British dental hygiene in here, but for the sake of journalistic integrity, I’ll refrain.
But seriously Britain, wot the bloody hell?
Joining the ranks of such tired web pranks as planking and owling, “milking” entails going out into a public space and pouring milk…
September 24, 2012 // 5:54 pm
I wonder if this is what the Mayans were talking about. According to Britain’s National Pig Association, a “world shortage of pork and bacon next year is now unavoidable,” thanks to this year’s shoddy weather and subsequent withering corn and soybean crops.
The story goes like this: fewer crops…
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor