This Awesome Themed Packaging for DBZ Super Saiyan French Fries Looks Exactly How You’d Think
Super Saiyans are real. Well, at least their food is. Kind of.
Throughout the month of March and into the start of April, Japanese convenience chain Lawson will be offering a line of Dragon Ball Z-themed menu items to promote the new movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods, out March 30.
Included among remarkably extensive offerings are Dragon Pizza Balls, Super Saiyan French Fries, a green Vegeta Salad — (get it? Vegeta, Vegetables?) — and a slightly sketchy looking Majin Buu Milk Pudding. Plus some other things that aren’t nearly as cool, like Krillin bread.
As neat a promotion as this is, however, Lawson’s DBZ-inspired menu is far from perfect. I mean, no senzu beans on the salad, guys? Really? How else am I supposed to achieve Super Saiyan 3, by sheer willpower? Puh-leazeee.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor