Would You Like Your Eggs Scrambled, Sunnyside Up or Erect?
Ever wish that you could eat your eggs on a stick like a warm, breakfast popsicle? Nope, me neither. But someone invented a machine to do it anyways.
As the Rollie Eggmaster infomercial informs us, it’s the “fast, easy, pan-free way to make perfect eggs every time!” In case you were too lazy to make eggs the traditional way, The Rollie Eggmaster has your back. This little machine cooks your eggs in a cylindrical tube shape which pops them up when they’re done. Like toast. But with eggs.
Although this product seems entirely unnecessary and watching someone eat the egg popsicle did make me a little queasy, I will admit that some of the breakfast combos sounded appealing. Like the bacon and egg Rollie. Bacon, always a win.
Rollie $30 @getrollie
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor