So in Love with Two: @Oreo and @KITKAT Fight for Fan’s Affections on Twitter
It’s been a hot second since we had a solid love triangle in the public eye. Sure, the last Twilight movie was just released on DVD and Catching Fire comes out in November, but in the meantime, a hole has been left in the hearts of rabid fangirls everywhere that no amount of fanfiction, AMVs or tumblr gif sets can ever hope to fill.
The whole thing started out innocently enough, with @Laura_ellenxx posting a simple tweet about her love of chocolate.
— LauraEllen (@Laura_ellenxx) March 11, 2013
Then things started heating up.
Meanwhile, everyone waited anxiously to see what would happen next. Who would Laura choose, they wondered. The smooth, quirky, light-hearted @KITKAT? Or the dark, moody and suspiciously two-faced @Oreo? Even @Laura_ellenxx couldn’t believe what was happening.
But then, in a shocking twist, @Oreo posted this:
And therein crushed the dreams of everyone wondering exactly what a human x chocolate or human x cookie baby might have looked like. Who would’ve thought that good ol’ @Oreo was into that?
Whatever, #TeamLaureo, FTW.
H/T + PicThx Buzzfeed
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor