Ever Gotten Drunk Off a Whisky Tornado? Yippee Ki-Yay, Muthaf*ckas!
We’ve seen vaporized alcohol before, but this is something else entirely.
Using an encasement of whisky vapor, powerful humidifiers and SCIENCE!, a design group from the UK has created the “world’s first whisky tornado” that gets you drunk just by breathing.
By entering the body through the lungs, the “Whisky-nado” works kind of like a bong and allows alcohol to enter directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the user’s stomach and liver and thereby assuaging all guilt associated with beer belly and liver damage.
Of course, with all this wonderful booze just flying freely around, I’m willing to bet it’s tough to know when enough is enough. Then again, you are drinking right out of a whisky tornado. Yippee ki-yay.
H/T + PicThx Design Taxi
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor