TIL: How to Get Hot, Fresh Fries Each and Every Time
You know how sometimes you’ll go to McDonald’s and the fries are absolutely amazing, warm and crisp and just the best, best fries you’ve ever had? And other times, they taste like a stale, mushy vat of the Mondays?
Well what if I told you an easy way to make sure you always get the good stuff is to just ask them to hold the salt?
“Ask for ‘no salt’ on your fries when ordering from a fast food place. They usually salt the heck out of their fries and will have to make you a new batch if you ask for no salt.”
Granted, I’ve never had a chance to test this theory, but hey, fresh fries every time? Could be worth a shot.
Or I could just go to In-N-Out. At least that way, I have a lesser chance of having someone spit in my food.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor