The All-Chocolate Breakfast is 8,724 Calories of WTF
Talk about chocolate wasted.
The dudes over at Epic Meal Time have created a chocoholic’s dream breakfast that clocks in at 8,724 calories and 380 grams of fat. This seriously epic breakfast is made up of Chocolate Eggs, French Nutella Toast, Chocolate Taters, Chocolate Breakfast Meats, and a side of Chocolate Stacks.
In a style Willy Wonka would be jealous of, these mad food geniuses rubbed down, mixed in and coated bacon, potatoes and eggs in Nesquik powder. The sausages were hollowed out for a filling of Hershey’s chocolate syrup, the pancakes had chopped up double fudge chocolate chip Poptarts mixed into the batter and, not to be outdone, those thick slices of french toast got Nutella stuffed all up in them.
I’m sure you’re wondering what beverage could possibly compliment such a cocoatastic breakfast. Well, how about a Chocolate Man Milkshake . . . Man. The recipe includes: UV Chocolate Cake Vodka, Jameson, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, and some chilled bottled Nesquik poured over two bros shaking hands, thus where the milk-shake comes into play.
Adam Richman (Man v. Food) makes a special guest appearance to grub down on the chocolate feast, making us all feel that omg-I-can’t-believe-he’s-eating-all-of-that-I’m-gonna-puke feeling we get watching him chow down on anything.
But don’t take my word for it, check out the video below:
H/T + PicThx Epic Meal Time
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor