Habeas Peepam: The Papal Conclave, as Told In Peeps
March has turned out to be a very important month for us Catholics.
As if dealing with Lenten sacrifices wasn’t enough, we had to face the resignation and election of a new pope and Easter preparations all in the same month.
If you’re anything like me though, chances are you didn’t have a spare grand to fly out to the Vatican to watch the proceedings, so your knowledge of the whole thing might be a little rusty.
Luckily, some religious-minded contestants in the The Seattle Times Easter Peeps Contest have created some Papal Conclave-inspired dioramas you might find a little useful.
For those who might need a refresher, feel free to, ahem, peep the peepal peeps below:
So let me see if I got this. First, the yellow bunny peep quit and then a bunch of yellow and pink peeps went to a fancy church while the yellow and orange peeps went to the ghetto church and then suddenly they were outside and the yellow bunny peep got replaced by a new yellow bird peep and then went back to being a bunny peep for some reason but it didn’t matter because everyone was happy and proclaiming “Long Live the Peep!” as the new Peep Francis I drove away in his Peep-mobile?
Now those peeps on the ceiling – are those supposed to be angel peeps? And what happens to the original yellow bunny peep now? And where are all the iPeeps?
H/T + PicThx Neatorama
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor