Top Colombian Model Says Chicken With Hormones Turns Kids Gay
And this is why some people should never be given a microphone. In an epic fail, top Colombian model Natalia Paris was caught on camera claiming that boys who ate chicken injected with female hormones are at risk of turning homosexual.
It’s moments like these that you need a real-life rewind button.
Colombia’s CaracolTV filmed the 39-year-old model as she chatted with fans outside a store in Bogota. In the clip, with a face fraught with concern, Paris attempts to explain that chicken with hormones was causing girls aged 7 to 10 years old to undergo puberty.
She then elaborated, “Because of that, the boys that are eating [that kind of] chicken, because they are injecting female hormones, they are starting to turn into homosexuals.”
Upon hearing the news, many took to Facebook and criticized Paris for her public faux pas. The President of the National Federation for Colombian Poultry Farmers (FENAVI) even told Blu Radio that the idea of chicken hormones causing homsexuality was an “urban myth” and said, “”When you hear this kind of a statement from a public figure like Natalia Paris, we must express our total outrage.”
Check out the video of Natalia Paris talking to fans in Bogota.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor