[BREAKING] Wendy’s To Debut Asiago Ranch & Smoky Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Flatbreads Nationwide
[UPDATED] Amidst our press tour at Wendy’s Corporate Headquarters in Dublin, OH (just outside of Columbus) representatives from the company have confirmed a nationwide launch of The Asiago Ranch and Smoky Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Flatbreads to debut on Tuesday March 26. The sandwiches originally broke news back in May 2012 when it was testing near Springfield Massachusetts. We just got our hands on the new products, and the flatbreads seemed to test well with the #foodbeast crew and other food bloggers and journalists.
The Asiago Ranch Grilled Chicken Flatbread, 530 calories/30 grams of protein/8 grams of fat, will feature a multi-grain flatbread (best flatbread, I’ve eaten by a QSR/Fast Food Restaurant), Spring Mix Greens, Tomato, Bacon, Ranch, Asiago Cheese and Grilled Chicken. The Smoky Honey Mustard Flatbread, 370 Calories/22 grams of protein/2 grams of fat, will feature the same flatbread, grilled chicken, tomato but include a smoky mustard sauce.
The Asiago Ranch and Smoky Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Flatbreads will retail for $3.99, and $3.49 respectively.
Disclosure: Wendy’s provided compensation for FOODBEAST time and travel to Dublin, Ohio.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor