Burger King Lightens Up & Adds Turkey Burger to Limited-Time Spring Menu
Not to be out done by its fast food competitors, Burger King is the latest chain to jump on the “healthy alternatives” bandwagon.
Burger King is launching their new Turkey Burger for $3.99 as part of their limited-time Spring menu. Though this sandwich touts a “better for you” attitude, in reality, this burger is only 100 calories lighter than its big brother, The Whopper. A Veggie Burger option already exists on the menu but Burger King decided to add a new one with red onions, just to shake things up a bit.
If you’re looking for less “good-for-your-heart” and more “good-for-your-soul” choices, BK is adding Loaded Tater Tots stuffed with bacon and cheese, which would probably pair nicely with their new Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burger. Or perhaps you’re looking for something sweeter like some Donut Holes or a Pina Colada Smoothie? Healthy schemthy.
Burger King’s new menu is set to roll out this week.
H/T + PicThx Zagat
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor