This Guy Made Nachos Out of Bacon Strips
Because the solution to wanting nachos but not having any tortilla chips isn’t just to eat something else, obviously.
Sometimes I wonder about the state of Nick / Dude Food’s kitchen. How can one guy be so incredibly deficient when it comes to normal food stuffs like bread or tortillas and still have so much bacon?
According to Nick’s most recent blog post, the idea for his new Bacon Nachos (joining the ranks of the Bacon Weave Grilled Cheese and Bacon Weave Breakfast Burrito) came out of some drunk munchies and a dire lack of Tostitos. Instead of going down to his local grocery however, Nick decided to flip the traditional idea of “bacon nachos” on its head, literally, by making the nachos out of bacon strips.
Taco Bell, your move.
H/T + PicThx Dude Foods
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor