Fruit Infused Vodka Made With Vodka Zinger Is Practically a Health Drink
For all the hype over weird vodka flavors, the simple truth is that a lot of those flavors, well, they kinda suck. Sure, this Pumpkin Pie Pinnacle vodka tastes like pumpkin pie, but it’s an old, rotten pumpkin pie – the kind that makes your tongue tingle the longer you let it sit there, almost enough to make you fear it might very well fall off.
Frankly, vodka is just one of those things that shouldn’t really taste like anything. But while fruit flavored-vodka turns me off, the idea of sprucing up my daily fruit and veggie intake with the stuff is something I’m definitely not mad at.
Along with its sober counterpart, the Aqua Zinger, the Vodka Zinger is a kind of infusion blender/water bottle which allows users to store fruit in a bottom compartment, twist the top and watch as the ingredients slowly release their flavors into the clear and pure liquor through a fine mesh filter, like a tea bag.
It’s the perfect companion to all my late night Insanity binges. Goodness knows they’re a pain to get through sober.
Vodka Zinger: $26 @ Zing Anything
H/T + Picthx Incredible Things
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor