This ‘Cherry Blossom’ Bread Totally Looks Like a Vagina [NSFWish]
There’s a “deflowering” joke in here, somewhere.
Designed by Japanese virtual idol Hatsune Miku and one of Japan’s biggest convenience store chains, Family Mart, this strawberry and cream-flavored bread is supposed to look like a flower, but somehow comes across as a bit more . . . labial.
(The drawing of the giggling schoolgirl on the front of the package doesn’t do much to help, either.)
Still, and forgive me for saying this, I’m willing to bet it probably tastes delicious.
Ah, now I feel dirty.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor