The Yolk-Free McMuffin: McDonald’s ‘Egg White Delight’ Out April 22
Good news for the health conscious Mickey D fans out there, starting April 22, McDonalds will roll out Egg White Delights nationwide.
This yolk-free alternative was tested in Atlanta and Austin locations back in November. Essentially, the lighter version of the popular Egg McMuffin, Egg White Delights contain egg whites cooked free-form on a griddle, white cheddar cheese, and Canadian bacon on a whole grain english muffin.
Other sandwiches offered on the McDonalds breakfast menu will be available for egg white substitutions. This new breakfast option is one of many changes the fast food chain is implementing to make their menu more customizable and calorie-friendly.
Of course, this healthy alternative probably isn’t the best for your diet when paired with hash browns and an extra large coke. But hey, do you boo.
H/T + PicThx The Daily Meal
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor