The McPoutine and 24 Other Foreign McDonald’s Menu Items We Need Stateside, STAT
People tend to get mad when any U.S.-based food news source covers menu items from other countries, but here’s the thing: it’s not that we’re trying to be irrelevant to you. It’s just that everywhere else has better stuff.
Take McDonald’s for instance. For most healthy, red-blooded Americans, the most we can look forward to is the McRib in fall and the Shamrock Shake in spring. But in Canada, they have the McLobster and McPoutine. In Asia, they have the Cheese Katsu burger and in England they have the McBacon Roll. McBacon! Seriously how have we need adopted this thing yet?
The following infographic designed by medicalinsurance.org outlines some of the best McDonald’s menu items from abroad, though it’s far from comprehensive.
Still, why we can’t have McSpaghettis or McHotdogs here, even as just a test item, is beyond me.
H/T + PicThx Design Taxi
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor