The Foodie Avengers: What Superheroes Would Look Like If Big Companies Sponsored Them
In a world where you can’t even enjoy a YouTube video anymore without having to watch at least five seconds of an advertisement, an Italian art director shows us his vision of a world where our favorite superheroes are sponsored and branded.
Roberto Vergati Santos’ idea is not that far-fetched. You already see brands such as Coca-Cola and Red Bull plastered on athletes’ uniforms and they can just as easily be plastered on a hero’s uniform for the right price.
Of all the heroes that were featured, The Avengers in particular had a foodie theme attached to them.
As awesome as this scene was, it’s a little hard to take Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow seriously in their Coke-branded outfits.
This is probably what the Hulk would look like if he was a sponsored bodybuilder. As you probably guessed, Monster would swoop on the opportunity.
It looks like Thor didn’t get a multi-million dollar deal with anyone, but he’s the god of thunder, so I think he’ll be all right. Check out Santos’ other pictures here, including some DC rivals.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor