(G)RAPEFRUIT? Worst. Headline. Ever.
Graphic designer at Mankato Free Press: You had one job.
I mean, grapefruit is already round. Is it that difficult to make a quirky, fruit-shaped “G”? Especially considering the next four letters in today’s volatile, LOL jokes world? Did you want to supply blogs and Facebookers everywhere with fodder for inappropriate humor? Couldn’t you have skipped all this by just . . . typing a G? And then that subline! Really, guys? “Good for every meal”?
Go home, graphic designer. You’re drunk.
Everyone else: Quick! Who’s the wittiest? (G)rape jokes never get old!
H/T + PicThx Gawker
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor