Caribou’s New Biscotti Mocha is Pretty Much Pinterest in a Cup
There are only a few things I know about biscotti. The first is that it’s really crunchy bread. The second is that the Filipino version is absolutely incredible. And the last is that it probably tastes pretty good when broken up and mixed into coffee, otherwise this new Biscotti Mocha from Caribou Coffee doesn’t make a lick of sense.
But hey, I’m just a lowly food blogger without a single DIY-ing, coffee-drinking, hipster bone in my body. For all I know, “pretty good” could be the understatement of the century.
Designed as “perfect complement to embracing life’s simple moments,” the new Biscotti Mocha from the Minneapolis-based Caribou Coffee Company features flavors of amaretto, vanilla and pistachio – all topped with crumbled biscotti, according to a press release.
Yes, because there’s nothing like waking up at 4 a.m. at the lake house with a warm cup of Biscotti mocha, especially when it comes with the totally adorable, totally twee TV spot below.
“Life is getting up an hour early, to live an hour more.”
It’s so hip I could puke.
H/T + PicThx PR Newswire
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor