New Instagram ‘Dining Filter’ Automatically Deletes Food Photos [HUMOR]
LOOMING PR DISASTER
NYC restaurants recently expressed their outrage over tiresome patrons snapping pics of their meals at the dinner table. Many angry restaurateurs have even taken to banning Instagram at their businesses, forcing guests to actual eat their meals.
Realizing the potential PR faux pas, Instagram released a new filter made specifically for food pictures.
The “DINING FILTER”
Instagram’s new “Dining Filter” will automatically delete any food snapshots, meaning you’ll never be able to view your egg sandwich through the beauty of “Sierra” again.
According to The Phoblographer, a team of Instagram designers “developed an algorithm in a few hours that went live immediately. Instagram now has what’s known as the ‘Dining Filter’ which will flash a skull and crossbones across the user’s screen if (s)he tries to upload dinner to the cloud.”
Sources report that this same filter will also be applied to any baby photos due to the influx of nonsensical comments such as, “Too cute! I could eat you up!”
That was a cruel, heartless joke. We couldn’t help ourselves. You can thank The Phoblographer for that one.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor