Here’s How to Make The Drunken S’more
A few weeks ago, we were sent a bottle of Three Olives S’mores Vodka in the mail. While we aren’t the biggest fans of flavored-vodka, we do love drinking . . . and s’mores. Thus, the Drunken S’more was created. Duh.
We took the original recipe, “The Campfire Martini,” and revamped a few things. In other words, we grabbed everything in the office fridge we could find and threw it all together. Hence, the random addition of the bottled Starbucks Frapp.
It turned out to be amazing, especially if you’re generous with the serving of vodka.
The Drunken S’more
- Three Olives S’mores Vodka
- Crushed graham crackers
- Chocolate syrup
- Starbucks Frappucino Chilled Coffee Drink
1. Dip the rim of the mug in chocolate syrup, then coat with crushed graham crackers.
2. Pour 3 shots of Three Olives S’mores Vodka into the mug.
3. Pour 1/2 a cup of Starbucks Frappucino Chilled Coffee Drink (the bottled kind).
4. Throw in 3-4 large marshmallows on top
5. Drink heartily.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor