Hedgehog Toothpick Holder is as Unnecessary as it is Cute
We know, we know. It’s awful not having a place to artfully, adorably arrange your toothpicks, preventing guests at your catered estate gala from having access to your truffle-stuffed, gold-plated olives. First world problems. We know.
Solution: The Hedgehog Toothpick Holder. You load this thing up with some toothpicks, tuck it on the edge of your bowl, and it just stares at you, begging you with its adorable painted eyes to go ‘head! Have one more cheese ball. For me?
How can you say no to that? How can you — oh, wait, it also wants $25 dollars?
Who even uses toothpicks anymore? It’s 2013. We should be free to have spinach in our teeth, dammit.
Hedgehog Toothpick Holder $25 @ holycool
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor