Brown Sprite, the Crystal Pepsi Parody
Right now, boasts the commercial for new “Brown Sprite”, the apocryphal follow-up to the early 90s Crystal Pepsi, the future isn’t as clear as it once was.
Right now . . . the world is dark.
(Right) now . . . there’s a soda to match.
While you’ll never see this faux-mercial on television, or this questionably “enlightened” product on the shelves, you can still enjoy the parody video, directed by David Ward about the inventor of Crystal Pepsi stepping up to bat again twenty years later.
It should be noted he plays the commercial on a VCR. Remember those? The nineties, amirite?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor