Move Over Horsemeat, Unicorn ‘Cuts’ Are All the Rage
Even if you’re a vegetarian, chances are that you’ve heard about the different cuts which make up beef: chuck, sirloin, rib, brisket, and the list goes on.
But unicorn meat? Not so much. If we had to take a guess, we’d have to say sugar, spice, and everything nice — but unicorns aren’t exactly little girls with superpowers . . . are they?
Naw — it’s more like fairy dust, cupcakes, rainbows, sunshine, and kittens. Oh, and sporks. At least, that’s what designer Luis Diaz thinks. His clever design, which can be found on t-shirts and iPhone cases at Threadless, breaks down these ever-elusive, magical creatures — for those who have never seen them in the flesh.
And that glittery, majestical horn? Yes, you can chalk that up to the power of bacon.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor