That’s One Pot Tamale – And This California Dispensary Is Giving It Away For Free
You should totally take a hit of this tamale.
That’s what they’re saying at the ABC Cooperative, a medical marijuana dispensary in Garden Grove, Calif., where every Friday is “free tamale day.” At least, that’s what I’m guessing they’re saying. I for one have never stepped foot in a marijuana dispensary and would never ever associate with anyone who would frequent such an abominable institution.
Supposing I did though, I’d imagine the prospect of getting free Pineapple Pot flavored tamales every Friday would be pretty damn exciting.
Made off-site, the tamales were first introduced by the company due to high customer demand and are available only to those with medical marijuana cards – along with the regular, non-medicated Chicken, Cheese and Pork flavors, which I’m assuming are available to anyone.
Did I mention they’re free?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor