Burger King Wants To Give You Coffee For A Quarter
Remember when coffee used to be a measly 25 cents? No? Yeah, we don’t either.
But you know who does remember? Burger King — kind of. The fast-food giant might not have sold coffee for just a quarter until recently, but they DO know how much of a draw ridiculously cheap coffee can be.
In case you haven’t heard, the company is celebrating their new coffee blend, named BK Smooth Roast Coffee (how . . . er, clever), with a major 25-cent promotion.
The promo lasts until March 10th at participating Burger King restaurants worldwide; 12-ounce cups of their new coffee will be just 25 cents.
And if that’s not good enough, the new coffee blend is, according to a press release, a “custom 100 percent Latin American arabica bean blend,” which has been blended by Seattle’s Best Coffee.
Alright, coffee aficionados. Just a quarter for a cup of morning Joe is hard to beat. But will it be good coffee? We’re not too sure, as Mickey D’s already beat them to it.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor