Drink Chocolate Beer Out of This Matching Chocolate Glass
Some of us like chocolate, some of us like beer . . . and some of us like both.
And for every chocoholic and beer snob out there, here’s a pretty awesome, close-to-perfect way to imbibe.
Introducing: A chocolate stout paired with an edible glass made entirely of chocolate. The geniuses behind this masterful idea? Japanese brewery Sankt Gallen, who has had an eye on chocolate beers for quite some time now. And they’ve decided to take it to the next level. Their newest endeavor includes a combo set of a 330 mL bottle of their Imperial Chocolate Stout, complete with a chocolate glass.
According to Rocket News 24, it’s entirely possible that the chocolate glass could counteract the bitterness of the the “ultra-dark beer” which has been “made with over twice the ingredients of your average dark beer including roasted ‘chocolate malt.’”
Chocolate on chocolate? Sounds delicious.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor