New Maple Bacon Flavor Kettle Chips Prove Bacon Is Still Totally Porkable
Earlier this week, the New York Times brought us “The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food,” but for anyone who missed it, here’s a quick primer: The perfect pressure point for maximum chip enjoyment is four pounds per square inch. The crazier and more robust a chip’s flavor profile, the faster you get full. And Kettle Brand potato chips just makes the best potato chips, like, omg, ever.
All right, so they didn’t really say that last bit, but it doesn’t make it any less true.
From the makers of arguably the best-textured chips around, Kettle Brand’s new Maple Bacon Flavor is designed to build on “one of the most talked about recent food trends – bacon” and “combines the deep smokiness of bacon, the rich sweetness of real maple syrup and the subtle spice of chili pepper for a truly iconic comfort food combination,” according to Business Wire.
Granted, calling the bacon trend “recent” is a bit like calling American Idol, well, recent, but at least it still tastes good, amirite?
Along with Kettle’s other new flavor “Sweet & Salty,” which combines natural sea salt and cane sugar, the new Maple Bacon chips will be available this summer in 5 oz. bags for $2.69, 8.5 oz. bags for $3.49 and online at BuyKettleChips.com.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor