Virginia Pizza Shop Gives 15% Discount to Gun Owners
After a Utah frozen yogurt spot offered a discount exclusive to gun owners, All Around Pizza owner, Jay Laze, was inspired to continue the trend at his own restaurant in Virginia.
“All they have to do is show me that they’re carrying a weapon or they can show me their concealed weapons permit and they can get the discount,” Laze explained to WTKR NewsChannel 3.
Being a gun owner himself, Laze is offering 15% off pizzas for any customers bearing arms in order to show his support for the Second Amendment. While Laze probably hopes the discount will bring him positive press, and he’s gotten a lot of it via All Around Pizza’s FB page, we’re a bit wary. Usually the story goes that when someone brings a gun anywhere near a cash register, it’s because they want 100% off their order.
Just an FYI, Laze.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor