Silky, Smooth Nutella Popsicles in Just 4 Easy Steps
Nutella popsicles might not be as romantic as heart-shaped Nutella Cinnamon Rolls, but it’s still a cute idea if you’re looking to make a Valentine’s Day dessert.
We caught these Nutella Popsicles floating around Reddit and simply gawked at its iced hazelnut wonder.
The picture below features a step-by-step sequence which seems to look fairly easy if you have an old-school popsicle mold.
Nutella is on a prestigious level of the food kingdom where only bacon and Sriracha stand beside it, being one of those food items that must be put on anything and everything at some point, so here’s a new one for you.
If you’re not feeling this picture and need more specific instructions, here’s a video, courtesy of Divas Can Cook.
Try it for yourself and do your best to hide your Nutellerection.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor