In Case You’re Not Drunk Yet, Make This Boozy FOREVER ALONE Milkshake
In case you’re not tipsy off wine while feeding chocolate strawberries to your lover or boozy at a singles-only event with your friends yet, here’s a FOODBEAST original to fix that dilemma: Spiked Red Velvet Shakes, aka Forever Alone Milkshakes. We made these babies last Friday as a post-lunch dessert, which resulted in the office kicking off the weekend early. Note, we made the mistake of pouring the liquor first (pic on the right), rather than after the ice cream. You want the ice cream to soak up the booze for an even flavor, or you can just mush it all up into one hotmess of Valentine’s Day awesome.
The Forever Alone Milkshake
- 2 shots ZING Red Velvet Vodka
- 1 shot Irish cream
- 3 generous scoops of strawberry ice cream
- An excessive drizzle of chocolate syrup and whip cream
1. Place scoops of strawberry ice cream in a cold, large glass.
2. Pour 2 shots of ZING Red Velvet Vodka, then 1 shot of Irish cream over the ice cream. Mmm vodka.
3. Top it off with whip cream and make it rain chocolate syrup.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor