The Pizza Scarf Keeps Your Neck Warm & Greasy, Kinda
It wouldn’t surprise us if you’re disappointed by the fact that this is a scarf posing as a pizza rather than an enormous scarf-shaped slice of pizza. We get it, we really do. But once you’ve gotten over that initial urge to sink your teeth into a stranger’s neckwear, you’ll realize that this pizza scarf by Raspberries and Rum is actually perfect for the following reasons:
1. It’s an ethically sound and fashion-forward alternative to Lady Gaga’s meat dress.
2. Nothing says “love me” like “I have just wrapped your favorite food around my throat,” so it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day.
3. Everyone who sees you will immediately know what it feels like to be a vampire.
4. It’s a pizza scarf.
The whole food-as-fashion thing is still relatively new, so there’s no dress code to explicitly forbid you from wearing this anywhere. Your boss will appreciate you showcasing the pizza scarf’s versatility just as much as your spouse will when you wear it on your wedding day, and seventy bucks seems pretty cheap for a garment you can wear literally everywhere. The only downside is that it’ll make you hungry and then refuse to nourish you, but hey, not everything can be as perfect as a real slice of pizza.
Pizza Scarf $70 @Etsy
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor