Beer Geeks, the TV Show for Voyeuristic Craft Beer Lovers
Beer Geeks, a Twin Cities original, has gone national and teamed up with the creators and producers of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and host Michael Ferguson, Director of Brewing Operations for BJ’s restaurants.
Each week the show will take a comprehensive look at the nuances of the craft beer industry, bringing “viewers along on a voyeuristic, inclusive and immersive road trip into the heart of the craft beer universe.” Going from “tap to table,” Beer Geeks takes a behind-the-scenes look at the ingredients and techniques that go into some of the world’s most unique and renowned brews.
Watch the trailer below and listen to Ferguson wax poetic on cherry-infused beer and aromatic hops. Think the Bill-Nye of beer (kinda), think it’s essential to watch this show with your favorite comfort brew in hand.
Word has it that the Beer Geeks’ latest stop was last night at the Playground in Downtown Santa Ana, California, featuring the guys at Noble Ale works. That’s right down the street from our Foodbeast offices; suddenly, we’re very very thirsty.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor