The Best Angry Tweets on the New Watered-Down Maker’s Mark
The announcement of Maker’s Mark watering down from 45% Alcohol by Volume (ABV) to 42% – 90 proof to 84 proof — sent bourbon purists into a flurry of anger over the 3% drop. While the company’s decision was made in order to meet increased consumer demand without having to raise prices, that didn’t stop people from taking to the internet in a fit of twitter outrage. Below, we pick our favorite cheeky commentators crying over spilled whisky.
Jack would never do that!
60% of the time, it works every time.
Bring back the SHEEN.
Coors Light, Maker’s Mark, now two of the same, apparently.
In other news . . .
In the end, remember folks, it’s still booze.
PicThx Marching Under Banners
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor