Here’s How to Throw a Zombie Food Party
Zombies are everywhere these days. From movies, TV and novels, they just won’t die. But hey, I’m not complaining. In honor of AMC’s post-apocalyptic zombie show ”Walking Dead“ premiering its mid-season episode tonight, here are some tips on how the living can eat the dead. No brains involved (kinda):
1. Offer Drinks
You’re throwing a party for Christ’s sakes. You obviously have to offer your guests some boozy brains. These zombie shots are made of strawberry vodka, lime juice, grenadine and Bailey’s Irish Cream. The “brain” is actually the curdled cream from the acid.
2. BYOB? Forget the Solo Cup
This is just one of many zombie cups available. Pour your drink into one of these babies and you’ll be set.
Here’s another option:
(H/T Think Geek)
3. Serve Tasty Hor D’ourves
Deep-fried brains — yum! Am I right?
4. For Your Main Course
Sorry vegans, this isn’t your kind of party. Any sort of meaty entreé will work just fine for the main course. Burgers are a great option because, in theory, you could have several kinds of meat mixed into one delicious, bloody meal.
(H/T + PicThx Bon Appétit)
5. Don’t Forget about Party Games
When you choose to play party games is your call, but you have to give your guests something to do. This Last Night on Earth board game gives you a look into if you were in a zombie apocalypse.
($49.99 via Amazon)
Or you can just play Call of Duty on zombie mode, I guesssss…
(H/T + PicThx webestigate)
6. Then it’s Time for Dessert
Brain cupcakes anyone?
(H/T + PicThx technabob)
No? How about some chocolate?
(H/T + PicThx Candy Warehouse)
These cupcakes are pretty cute, too. Click here for the recipe.
(H/T + PicThx Zombie Wagon)
7. Party Favors, Duh
You want your guests to remember how awesome your zombie food party was. Here are some suggestions to gives as party favors. Starting with this brain candle.
($19.99 via ThinkGeek)
Chocolate zombie bunny, obvs.
($15.99 via ThinkGeek)
Plush zombie hat to keep you warm in all that snow.
($9.99 via ThinkGeek)
Now you know how to throw a proper zombie food party. Enjoy it while you’re still breathing.
PicThx (top) Human Events
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor