‘Meat America,’ A Photo Series of American Culture [Re]imagined As Meat
In a photographic journey on par with Dorothea Lange’s “Dust Bowl,” Dominic Episcopo has graced us with “Meat America,” an epic chronicling of America’s obsession with meat. If you are what you eat, then America truly is made of meat.
In Dominic’s words, “Meat America is a state of mind, an eye-opening and artery-closing tour of America’s spirit of entrepreneurship, rebellion and positivity.”
1. Elvis: He likes his meat like he likes his love, tender.
2. Lincoln: Lincoln Cow Killer was the backup pitch.
3. Don’t Tread On Meat: The first and last rule of things you aren’t supposed to do to meat.
Check out Episcopo’s quick video, and then check out his KickStarter
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor