Pizza Hut’s New ‘Pizza Sliders’ are Basically Glorified Bagel Bites
Although you’re probably stuffed sick of pizza after game day, Pizza Hut is now offering mini “Pizza Sliders” to lure you back. Starting today, the pizza sliders are available in either a box of three for $5 or a box of nine for $10.
The mini pies are 3.5 inches across and nine of them make the equivalent of a large pizza. The main selling point, however, is the fact that customers can now pick three different toppings for both the box of three or nine — a level of customization that appeals to parties with varying topping preferences.
The inspiration behind the sliders comes from Pizza Hut India’s popular “iPan” dish, which was sold in batches of three. As burger sliders began to gain momentum with American palates, the chain decided it was time to bring the foreign item to the U.S.
Although, let’s be real. We’ve had “Pizza Sliders” in the States for years now — they’re called bagel bites and you can pick them up in the frozen aisle. I kid, kinda, but stop by Pizza Hut on Tuesday between 4 pm – 7 pm to try them out for free.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor