Fur Reals: UnBEARably Cute StrawBEARy
We can only imagine what Reddit user Taybow thought when this bear-shaped strawberry was spotted among the batch of average-shaped fruits. Most likely, a string of unbearably obnoxious puns ensued:
This is the perfect Kodiak moment. I have to take a picture.
Ok, guys. Bear with me while I Instagram this pic.
Btw. I can’t believe we’re bearing witness to this once-in-a-lifetime moment.
This is the polar opposite of what I expected to find in my fruit salad.
Then. . .
Dude. That bacon tho.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor