Leggo My Eggo Ice Cream Sandwich!
There are certain things you can get away with when you become an adult — like drinking out of the milk carton, staying up ridiculously late to watch TV, and buying absolutely frivolous things without having to ask your parents first (although paying for everything ourselves can get pretty tiring
sometimes all the time).
Another one of those awesome perks include eating whatever you want, whenever you want — including ice cream for breakfast. Hell, if you wanted to, you could even mix it up with regular breakfast food. Wouldn’t that be crazy?
BUT MAYBE NOT. Introducing, Eggo Ice Cream Sandwiches from She Simmers – literally two pieces of Eggo waffles with chilly ice cream in the middle. Imagine your morning waffle (all crispy and hot from the toaster) with mint chocolate chip ice cream (or vanilla, or rocky road, or whatever you so desire) sandwiched right in between.
H/T She Simmers
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor