A Nutritional Guide to Popular Video Game Food [Infographic]
With our nutrition label conscious society brimming to a healthy boil, it only makes sense that our video game characters ought to know what’s in their food before they consume it. While the FDA may not approve of magic mushrooms or cannibalism, it’s a video game, so it’s OK. Here are some nutritional guidelines by Complex to think about next time you troll the city playing Rampage and other vintage games:
With the D.A.R.E program in full swing as a kid, it bothers me now that one of my favorite video game heroes could eat magic mushrooms and I was completely OK with it morally.
I’m not saying I’d do it, but there’s never been a better argument for cannibalism than this.
If you think about it, it’s just like eating a lemon drop.
For more video game nutritional information, please see here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor