It’s Your Birthday and Here’s How to Get Free Food If You Want To
Birthdays are the best of all holidays. Know why? Because everybody gets one, people give you presents without expecting presents in return, and you get free food! Plus, cake. Need we say more?
In the spirit of birthday celebrations, we present to you a list of restaurants that will give you free meals just to celebrate the fact that you exist on this planet. Keep in mind that most of these ask you to sign up for some kind of rewards program (often a minimum of seven days before your birthday). So plan ahead and make a food marathon out of it — hey’s it’s your birthday and you’re gonna feast if you want to.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that if you sign up for this you’re officially a member of the wiener-lovers club?
Oh, Sonic. How can you make us choose between tater tots and a creamslush?
Tip: Pizookies are messy. Skip the spoons, embrace the inevitable, and eat it with your face.
There you have it. Everything you need to make sure you have the best (or at least the cheapest) birthday ever. Enjoy!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor