FYI: The Rugrats’ Reptar Bars Aren’t Extinct
’90s kids unite on this throwback recipe. Yes, the Rugrats’ Reptar bars are a real thing, thanks to Adventures in Cooking. Chocolate outside, green goodness inside. You’re welcome.
Remember “Rugrats”? Tommy and his gang would go HAM on Reptar bars, named after the green giant dinosaur himself.
I’ll never forget them. I would sit infront of the TV and drool whenever they made an appearance Sadly, I lost all hope for ever getting the real thing since they’re not made commercially. But thanks to this recipe, I can live the rest of my days in glee with a green tongue.
These real-life bars include:
- Chocolate (duh)
- Marshmallow fluff
- Green food coloring
Peep here for the full recipe.
Oh, and just in case you weren’t tempted enough:
You can now die happy. You’re welcome.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor