Here’s How to Extract Iron from Your Cereal [Video]
Food isn’t fun, said no one ever.
The thing is, food is REALLY fun. And it’s maybe even more so when it merges with science.
Don’t want to believe us? Just see for yourself — and indulge your inner nerd — with this awesome video which mixes your typical science experiment with your morning bowl of cereal.
In this clip, the creators of Sick Science! show us how we can extract the iron particles from our cereal and have them follow around a really strong magnet. Let the fun begin!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor