Hooters Gets a New, Classy Look (Because That’s What Really Matters)
When you think Hooters, you don’t exactly think “classy.” You think, “Damn, I get wait to grab a beer and grab some wings.” Right.
Well, Hooter’s recently unveiled their redesigned location in Houston that will be a prototype for future units.
“Hooters is turning 30 this year, so it seems only fitting to refresh and modernize our restaurants,” stated Dave Henninger, chief marketing officer of Hooters of America.
The new establishment features raised ceilings, sleek cypress woodwork and more comfortable seating. I know, thank goodness for those swivel chairs.
With all these changes, it perfectly natural to worry about what fate awaits the main attraction. Don’t worry, lads, they’re still there.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor