Taco Bell Now Has ‘$1 Cravings Menu’ Rivaling McDonald’s Dollar Menu
Move over, McDonald’s.
Your golden arches aren’t reigning supreme over the famous “dollar menu” anymore — because another fast food giant, Mexican-cuisine joint Taco Bell, has finally decided to test a dollar menu of their own.
Taco Bell’s “$1 Cravings Menu” would offer up nine items, including three new offerings, and, if successful, would replace the chain’s current value menu, according to Huffpo.
The fast food chain’s new menu will feature the five universal cravings (according to Taco Bell, of course): beefy, cheesy, spicy, crunchy and sweet.
The two markets currently getting a taste of this new $1 spin? Fresno, California and Knoxville, Tennessee.
Let’s see if Taco Bell’s new menu will satisfy those cravings. And if you’re in those areas, let us know — we’d love to hear from you!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor