Haggis Potato Chips are ‘Distinctively Scottish’
Yes, haggis. For anyone who didn’t see Brave last summer, haggis is basically Scottish sausage. If you don’t know what it is and you are not an adventurous eater, you probably won’t want anymore detail than that.
Mackie’s of Scotland has recently created these haggis and cracked black pepper potato crisps which they call “distinctively Scottish.” Truer words were never spoken or used to promote regional sausage chips.
With amazing foresight, the company also offers a complementary whiskey list, including Aberlour a’bunadh, The Famous Grouse, and Talisker.
It’s easy to judge, but it can’t be any worse than white chocolate peppermint Pringles, right?
H/T + PicThx Laughing Squid
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor