In Case You Missed It: Domino’s Japan Sells Mayo-Layered Pizza
We all know how mayo crazed Japan is, but international companies are finally taking notice, too. Domino’s Japan has released four pizzas slathered in the white stuff white bread loves — mayonnaise.
I’m not ashamed to admit to occasionally dipping my pizza in ranch and hot sauce. There may be a larger ratio of ranch than pizza sometimes. Some FOODBEASTers even enjoy hummus on a slice. But mayo? You decide. Below are descriptions of each mayo pizza Domino’s Japan offers.
The picture above is the Mayo Potato pizza. It has onion, corn, potato, pancetta, paprika and, of course, mayo. LOTS of it.
This bad boy is the Giant Quattro. A medium is ¥2,250, which is about $25.50. Because what else would you spend that money on if not for a meat lover’s pizza drenched in fat, am I right?
This Avocado Shrimp pizza is made of tomatoes, pancetta, shrimp, mayo and avocado sauce. I love the way the grease is shinning at me.
And last, the Chicken Teriyaki pizza with mayo, corn, chicken (obviously), red bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor