Churro Waffles are Quite Possibly the Best Thing to Happen to Breakfast, Ever
For those who’ve never been to a theme park, state fair or any other such junk-food laden mecca of everything that still makes this nation great, listen up: Churros are sex. Deep fried, cinnamon-coated, gloriously phallic sex.
And now you can have them for breakfast, with Churro Waffles.
As described by Jasmine of Chica Chocolatina, “With one bite you are plunged into a world where both spicy and sweet live harmoniously under the Mexican sun.”
Now at this point, I could describe how the deep fried flour, cinnamon and sugar coating, melted butter and warm milk come together to create an all-too mouthwatering snack/breakfast apogee, but I’m a firm believer in allowing such beauty to speak for itself.
Go ahead, feast with your eyes.
H/T + PicThx Chica Chocolatina
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor